We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build your career as Finance – Internal Control Manager Central team in Cebu, Philippines
Our department is responsible for developing the internal control system and promoting and steering its implementation throughout Alstom.
If you want to be a key actor of the transformation of our internal control system and drive change within Alstom, this is your opportunity to join our dynamic and multicultural team as Internal Control Manager Central team, based in Cebu, Philippines.
- Drive and promote Internal Control in Alstom, particularly focusing on the different Metiers and Functions to ensure a continuous improvement of the adequacy and robustness of the internal control framework with all the stakeholders of the Group.
- Monitor and continuously enhance the Global Risk and Control Matrix (GRCM) of the Group.
- Define and monitor the testing activities performed at central and local levels.
- Ensure consistency of the testing activities across all Regions and Functions.
- Support, manage, promote and adapt Central Internal Control initiatives.
- Lead and coordinate the Internal Control Central Team of Internal Control Specialists.
- Drive the Internal Control Central Team of Internal Control Specialists to flawless execution.
- Desired background: Minimum of 6 years of experience in external or internal audit function or internal control role, preferably in large-scale companies in the industrial domain.
- Experience in team management.
- Demonstrated in-depth technical knowledge and direct experience in the field of audit or internal control.
Operates independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
- Resourcefulness, proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, remote working environment with sensitivity and respect.
- Possesses strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Communication in English: All interviews and deliverables to be in English. Proven and sustained communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to influence people and operations to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrates Courage and Conviction, Transparency and Reliability.
- Demonstrates critical mindset, critical attention to detail and deadlines, and self-motivated.
- Analytical identification and solving of problems. Identifies a number of pragmatic solutions.
- Resilience, ability to work under pressure and exposure.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential issues using developed discretion and judgment, while maintaining independence and objectivity.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. We recognise that embracing flexibility is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Effective 29 January 2021, Alstom completed the acquisition of Bombardier Transportation. This is a Bombardier Transportation legal entity job.
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.alstom.com.