The Operations Team Leader oversees the production in one’s assigned process and shift. He/she is responsible for monitoring the achievement of daily operational KPIs and provides support to the Production Supervisors in meeting the department’s objectives while ensuring adherence to the Asurion standards, policies and compliance.
- Oversees the shift’s resources (manpower, job set up, jigs and fixtures) to meet the needs of each process/area.
- Schedules and monitors attendance in the assigned team to ensure of the production goal’s achievement.
- Provides input, reports, and troubleshoots minor abnormalities on the assigned line/area.
- Handles and controls process flow to ensure the smooth delivery of products.
- Conducts regular area audit to ensure of the compliance to standard operating procedures of team members and guides the team members to comply to the procedures.
- Escalates issues to immediate superior in a timely manner.
- Creates regular performance reports on fallouts and improvements on the assigned process and shift.
- Leads projects which drives continuous improvement, cost savings, and delivery.
- Executes, contributes to, and participates in 5S activities on the assigned process/area, and maintains cleanliness and orderliness of work area
- Complies to all safety regulations and maintains a safe working environment.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior.
- Graduate of a 4 or 5-year course, preferably Bachelor Degree in Engineering (ECE, EE, ChE, ME, IE) or diploma in
- 3 year Technology course or related field (an equivalent combination of related education training and experience may be considered
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in operations of manufacturing, preferably from a wireless service industry
- For external hiring, must have at least 2 years of people handling experience
- Product knowledge and functional expertise
- Manufacturing Operations
- Manufacturing Shopfloor Management
- Manufacturing Diagnostics
- Lean Manufacturing
- Quality Control and Inspection
- Basic Leadership Skills
- Judgment skills or Basic Decision-Making Skills
- Computer proficiency
To apply for this job please visit careers.asurion.com.