This position resides in Asurion’s Operational Analytics team which serves Supply Chain Management functions. The primary responsibility is to develop and maintain advanced analytical products and perform ad hoc analyses to drive outcomes for our partner. Identifies business opportunities and implement analytical solutions to enable the organization achieves KPI targets. These solutions can be used to discover new data insights and improve operational performance.
- Identify opportunities and recommend creative solutions to business problems through analytics and understanding of the business processes and systems
- Identify opportunities to apply Machine Learning and AI to solve business problems, recommend and partner with data scientists to implement solutions
- Perform technical analysis and create datasets that describe business questions/processes
- Analyze operational metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify cause-and-effect relationships between key business drivers
- Write, interpret, and optimize complex queries across disparate data sources using SQL
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand the business need and design data solutions that provide insight, including building dashboards, presentations and ad-hoc recommendations
- Present results to stakeholders in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Interface with data warehouse and/or technical analysts to build and maintain data marts and ETL processes to meet the needs of business stakeholders
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy in a direct support relationship to primary customers and meet all requirements with minimal management oversight
- Build a collaborative, inclusive, and high-performance team culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business, Engineering, or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered)
- At least 5 years of experience using any Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Power BI, Spotfire, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in Machine Learning using Python.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record of increasing responsibility and demonstrated success
- Proven ability to create forecasting and prediction models.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries.
- Good working knowledge or experience in performing statistical analysis.
- Working understanding of best practices for data warehousing architecture and data modelling.
- Expert in identifying and showcasing statistically significant trends in large & disparate data sets.
- Ability to identify, measure and understand the impact of key performance metrics
- Demonstrates Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills including confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization, ability to manage intake, and present insights
- Experience with supply chain and operational analytics are a plus.
To apply for this job please visit careers.asurion.com.