Post will support inventory/cost accounting team catering global support to APAC, LATAM, CAN and EU regions
- Do weekly run and analysis of business unit’s inventory transactions.
- Prepare standard cost calculation. Activity also includes running cost reviews highlighting drivers of the movement; coordinating with IT to load standard cost timely; and do validation by checking the cost loaded into the system.
- Participate in the month-end closing activities focusing on reports preparation and analysis. Scope includes calculation of Inventory Reserves; preparation of Cost of Goods Sold report, Purchase Price Variance Analysis report; reconcile inventory and other account balances using DAX system and Blackline; propose adjustment entries as necessary; and
- Prepare and input journal entries as needed.
- Communicate with both external and internal auditors for inventory related enquiries.
- Adhere to SOX audit requirements by constantly checking compliance with identified controls – key and non-key controls.
- Prepare, maintain, and update SOX related documentation.
- Support management on ad hoc requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting
- 3+ year of experience in Finance and Accounting with strong background on Inventory and Cost.
- Experience in the wireless, high tech, manufacturing, or insurance industry
To apply for this job please visit careers.asurion.com.