The DevOps Engineer L2 provides DevOps support with minimal supervision to the PSE deployment process and assists in creating an automated delivery pipeline, supporting key initiatives for system availability & reliability. This resource sets up, automate, and streamline the stand up and scale out of cloud infrastructure. Maintenance & administration of tools and processes that are effective in building, deploying, and operating highly available services and solutions to allow the product teams to focus on delivering exceptional products while maintaining a consistent and frictionless developer experience.
Adapting & applying new best DevOps practices leveraging knowledge technologies to help drive improvements to our platforms & services.
- The responsibilities of a DevOps L2 support to implementation of high-quality architecture & to ensure that best practices are carried out across the globe within the PSE organization.
- Identify application reliability and availability improvements, and establish and build solutions to continue to drive an improved experience for our customers
- Manage application performance through monitoring and alerting
- Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, and perform script maintenance and updates
- Continually drive automation and efficiencies to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Write technical procedures and documentation including operational runbooks
- Learn and identify new technologies and related tools to adopt to grow the agile development environment
- Be flexible in to participate in on-call rotation, including weekends and holidays
- Contributes to knowledge framework through the Shared Capabilities Catalogue in Manila leveraging Backstage.
- Having good communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
- Helps in addressing relationship gaps between offshore & onshore in a collaborative PSE culture.
To apply for this job please visit careers.asurion.com.