Responsible for the implementation, formulation and execution of policies, system and procedures for the Facilities Soft Services across all the Philippines Sites.
Enforce and manage service level agreement, Key Performance Indicator(KPI), EHS and business continuity.
Manage team members and service providers, pro-actively partner Facilities colleagues and cross functional partners (across IT, Security, H&S, Comms, HR, Manufacturing and R&D), and engage stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of facilities services, including but not limited to:
- Reception and wayfinding, visitor registration and escorting
- Courier, mailroom, package processing and storage
- Transport and fleet management
- Desk management, headcount and space planning, laboratory facilities planning
- Pantry supplies and other consumables
- Events and engagement activities, including VIP visits
- Manage store inventory and logistic within the facilities
- Upkeep and maintenance of spaces
- Leads action plans to make sure that all soft services are delivered on time and with the highest quality.
- Prepare SOW and support procurement of relevant packages including Housekeeping, Waste Management, Store Management,
- Pest control, Landscaping, Transportation, Receptions, Stationeries and Recreation Area.
- Ensure all Building Leasing, utilities and PO are paid timely based on the signed agreement.
- Ensure SLA and KPI are manage and enforced to ensure tip-top performance level.
Manage the Day to Day Operations
- Zero Incident and compliance to Dyson and authorities’ requirement for all services –
- Ensure zero unplanned interruption to services.
- Take lead and representing Facilities Soft Services team in all collaboration activities with stakeholders and external service providers.
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert for all the facets of Soft services that affects anything in the Facility. Support other sites work request when called upon.
- Leads action plans to make sure that all soft services are delivered on time and with the highest quality service.
- Monitor all KPI and drive activities for improvements.
- Ensure compliance to the QMS, EMS and EHS standard as required in the Integrated Management Systems (QEHS).
- Ensure compliance on CSR regulatory Compliance. Ensure compliance on the signed agreement with Dyson related to House rules, Security and Safety.
- Ensure compliance to BCMS requirement.
- Conduct regular meetings with all service provider to discuss safety, work accomplishment and quality of service.
- Monitoring and control OPEX within designed budget.
- Generate advanced planning and preparation on operations to maintain 100% uptime.
- Plan to identify and address potential causes before they happen during operation.
- Facilities Team Administrative support.
- Building Leasing Purchase Order Requisition and Payment monitoring
- Utility Billings Monitoring and Payment Processing
- Others as required.
Performance Standard / Results
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years related experience in administrative functions specifically in the management of Facilities Soft Services including Cafeteria, housekeeping, shuttle services, employee’s locker, logistic and travel bookings.
- Must have a complex knowledge in Microsoft Office Application, Power BI, and SAP ARIBA.
- In depth knowledge on different culture and communicate well.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Proactive and smart working.
- Team player – collaboration to all stakeholders.
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work/scheduling demands.
- Contract Management and Procurement Management.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dyson.com.