Data and Machine Learning software engineers at Expedock will be responsible for building machine learning models that operate on a high volume of shipment and semi-structured document data. Engineers will be involved in model construction and data engineering work with a variety of languages and frameworks, notably Python, Pandas, Pytorch and Scikit-Learn. Engineers will work closely with our product and design teams to define the machine learning roadmap and build impactful products, have a high degree of ownership over the products that they help build, and spend their time on meaningful, interesting technical problems, and mentor junior engineers on the team.
- Develop classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule-based models
- Adapt and deploy models in a modern data infrastructure
- Work with product and design teams to suggest and collect requirements to build our machine learning roadmap
- Code deliverables with the engineering team
- Participate in code reviews
- Mentor junior engineers on the team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Python and the ecosystem of Python machine learning libraries
- Experience designing and deploying machine learning models
- Experience translating insights with data into business outcomes
To apply for this job please visit www.kalibrr.com.