- Join a team regarded by the market as a leader in asset management
- Expand your experience and personal networks
- Have opportunities to work in all areas of GHD Advisory
About your new role
As a Senior Advisor you will be part of the Asset Management team which will require you to work at the executive level of organisations such as water, energy, and transport.
You will have the capabilities and experience to advise and develop your expertise in asset management best practice, leadership, alignment, assurance and improvement implementation. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly recognised executive advisors and develop your knowledge and networks.
Leading and providing asset advisory services for scopes of work that include:
- Asset Management systems, governance and strategies
- Gap analysis and compliance to international best practice, government and regulatory standards
- Capital investment prioritisation and high-level planning and forecasting
- Strategy planning and alignment to business objectives and customer value
- Business improvement and transformational programs
- Leading projects across the suite of GHD Asset Management Services that include asset performance and optimisation, information systems and operations
- Working on projects globally involving the wider GHD Advisory teams involved in regulation, risk, assurance, transactions and economics
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Finance, Economics or a related discipline
- 6 years + industry experience in a recognised asset management, operations, contracting or consulting environment
- Knowledge in ISO 55001 Certification Process
- A background in the water, energy and transport would be desirable
- Commercial acumen
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Established professional reputation and network
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to combine business, finance and strategy concepts into measurable results
Interested? Please apply now.
Applicants must be a Filipino citizen or have the right to work in the Philippines.
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Advisory practice supports clients throughout their business lifecycle from capital deployment, investment optimisation and value preservation through to resilience and liability transformation. We create value and a competitive edge for our client’s businesses by delivering commercially driven outcomes.
To apply for this job please visit ejov.fa.ca2.oraclecloud.com.