At Globe, our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal.
Assist the manager in the delivery of best-in-class engineering support services to the ‘in-country’ data center operation team through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for meeting STT GDC’s goals for availability, sustainability, efficiency and customer satisfaction while also taking guidance and complying to STT GDC Group DCO policies and standards.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on ISO management system, contract management, problem management, and related process/policies data center engineering supports on M&E.
- Champion the Problem Management process in accordance with the ITIL and other related framework or platform. or platform.
- Expert in Root-Cause-Analysis and resolution for any problems or issues related to M&E.
- Be the energy manager for performing technical and managerial functions in the areas of energy audits, energy management, energy saving programs, energy saving retrofitting works and financial advisory for energy efficiency measures.
- Responsible and accountable for the procurement of technical services and works, contract management and administration of existing service agreements & renewals related to M&E systems.
- Be the program manager responsible and accountable from planning to certification for all technical certification program on Energy Management System (EnMS).
- Collaborates with the Service Assurance team for the programs, audit, training, docs review/preparations and cascades related to other ISO management
- Systems e.g. Environmental Management System (EMS), Occupational, Health & Safety (OHS), etc.
- Develop, verify, audit and review technical policies, processes, procedure and work instructions, including maintenance framework and best practices both onsite and offsite.
- Ensuring full compliance with the applicable Acts, Ordinances, Regulations, standards and approved code of practices in relation to building operations and maintenance.
- Cascading the programs on Problem Management, ISO Management Systems (technical) and RCA approach to other towers/department in the Ops Team.
- To support customer technical audits and provide management information as required
- To lead the deep dive meetings and coordination related to the monthly problem management with the other towers and the global team.
- Bachelor in Communication & IT related courses.
- Program Management, Leadership qualification in a related field with proven track
- ITIL, Lean Six Sigma certifications
- Project Management, Process Documentation, Quality Assurance & related certifications
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in developing programs and processes related problem management, root-cause-analysis (RCA), process documentation, project management, ISO management system and quality assurance related to operations of a critical facility.
- Excellent knowledge in problem management, incident management, process documentation & project management.
- Prove track record in leading certification programs, including ISO management systems, etc.
- Willing to work beyond office hours when required.
Make Your Passion Part of Your Profession. Attracting the best and brightest Talents is pivotal to our success. If you are ready to share our purpose of Creating a Globe of Good, explore opportunities with us.
To apply for this job please visit globe.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.