At Globe, our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal.
A Change Managemnent Analyst will play a key role in ensuring that the project or rollout meets its objectives by increasing employee adoption. This person will focus on the people side of change brought about by changes in business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage, and minimize resistance typically across projects with low to medium change complexity.
Core responsibilities are:
- Implement the change management activities within the structured process framework to support adoption of the changes required by a build or rollout.
- Support stakeholders to fully adopt the changes brought by the builds and rollouts.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess people readiness, and identify and manage stakeholders.
- Create and execute the Change Management Strategy, including communication, training and engagement activities
- Design and draft communication collaterals to disseminate changes/updates about the project that will target different stakeholders
- Provide input and support to the design and delivery of training programs.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Collaborate with change partners for communications and training activities
- Partner with the Project Manager in integrating change management activities into project plan
- Report progress of the project to the Governance Officer on a regular basis
- Responsible for requesting progress, risk and issue information from the stakeholders who are conducting the change project or other initiatives.
- Mobilize the change network
- Ensure that the CM KPIs of the project are clearly defined in support of the Business KPIs, appropriately monitored, and effectively delivered
- Facilitate selected training courses on change management and its related topics for the assigned group. This is applicable for resources who have been identified as participants in the Train-the-Trainer program
- Work Experience: At least 2 years of working experience in organizational change management
- Proficient in MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- IT knowledge is an advantage
Complex or Transformational CM & Functional
- Good understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- With knowledge of and some work experience on change management principles, methodologies and tools including risk and resistance analysis and management
- Familiarity with data analysis for CM KPIs
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Knowledgeable on project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
Business & Domain Mastery
- Good business & domain mastery and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Good level of results orientation
- Familiarity with the different Agile frameworks and how these can be used as input on CM deliverables
Agile Thinking with Leading Change
- Flexible and adaptable; able to navigate and facilitate change in an ambiguous situations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships through effective stakeholder relationship management
- Healthy level of emotional intelligence including some knowledge on organizational awareness
Analytical and Strategic Thinking
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with strategic thinking and applies this as needed
Make Your Passion Part of Your Profession. Attracting the best and brightest Talents is pivotal to our success. If you are ready to share our purpose of Creating a Globe of Good, explore opportunities with us.
To apply for this job please visit globe.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.