At Globe, our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal.
The Privacy Compliance Manager, under the supervision of the Globe Group’s Chief Privacy Officer, ensures the compliance of the Globe Group with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other related and pertinent issuances of the National Privacy Commission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the Privacy Management Program of Globe and of the Globe Group portfolio companies
- Conduct Privacy Impact Assessments for the Globe Group’s existing and new processing systems, programs, projects, and processes to identify, mitigate, and/or control privacy risks
- Review data privacy contracts for the Globe Group
- Draft or update and implement information security and data privacy manuals, policies, and procedures for the Globe Group
- Ensure the resolution of data privacy concerns and complaints and uphold the exercise of data subject rights
- Develop information security and data privacy training and awareness materials for the Globe Group
- Undergo available information security and data privacy trainings and certifications
- Engage internal stakeholders in creating a culture of information security and data privacy within the Globe Group
- Maintain relationship with the National Privacy Commission by complying with all orders and notices, submitting security incident reports, and reporting data breaches
- Collaborate with external stakeholders in creating awareness programs and campaigns to advocate information security and data privacy
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience including 3 years of experience in data privacy, public policy, and/or regulatory compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such a law, business, and information technology
- Preferably has a background in telecommunications and/or digital technology
- Preferably a licensed attorney with expertise in data privacy
- Preferably has a data privacy certification (e.g. Certified Information Privacy Manager – CIPM)
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and implement data privacy laws and regulations (e.g. DPA, GDPR, etc.)
Experience in conducting privacy impact assessments and contract reviews
- Experience in developing and maintaining data privacy policies, procedures, and training and awareness materials
- Willingness to stay updated on evolving data privacy laws and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
Make Your Passion Part of Your Profession. Attracting the best and brightest Talents is pivotal to our success. If you are ready to share our purpose of Creating a Globe of Good, explore opportunities with us.
To apply for this job please visit globe.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.