At Globe, our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal.
Creates and maintains the automated test scripts in accordance with the testing
framework and executes the test plan and maintains the test plan.
Develop Test Automation
- Work with the Test Integrator to Build and Deploy automated testing capabilities across the CI/CD pipeline
- Capture the results of automated testing so that they can be consumed by the release team
- Run the tests defined within the test plan
- Coordinate the development and re-use of test code with the help of the Test Integrator
Fix Defects in the Test Code
- Fix defects in the test code provided by in-house or third-party developers as necessary
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Monitor the test execution to quickly identify and remediate issues with the test code
Owns the Regression Test Suite
- Develop and maintain regression test cases and test code to allow for complete regression testing before moving changes to production
- Work with the Test Integrator to find re-use opportunities and consolidate the regression suite.
- Must be a graduate or Bachelor’s degree holder of any IT/Computer related course
- Software testing; Selenium, Github, Jenkins, MF UFT, MF LoadRunner, JMeter
- Change implementation planning & management
- Release & Deployment
- Systems Integration
- Software Development
- Testing (4)
Make Your Passion Part of Your Profession. Attracting the best and brightest Talents is pivotal to our success. If you are ready to share our purpose of Creating a Globe of Good, explore opportunities with us.
To apply for this job please visit globe.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.