At Globe, our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal.
The Expert will monitor social media for potential reputational threats to Globe, collect and process social media data, calling out implications and insights for Globe and the Globe Group.
- Proactive competitive and crisis monitoring in social media and make call outs at the onset of incident detection
- Provide inputs to different stakeholders on campaign execution to ensure that it will address the overall campaign objective
- Collecting, cleaning, processing, and analyzing of social media post from press releases, news stories, shared content, campaigns, among others.
- Collect social media data for further data processing and analysis
- Prepare social media reports on campaigns, events and incidents on a regular basis.
- Work with other teams in Corporate Communications for social media analytics
- Work with other groups in Globe and its subsidiaries for social media analytics as needed
Make Your Passion Part of Your Profession. Attracting the best and brightest Talents is pivotal to our success. If you are ready to share our purpose of Creating a Globe of Good, explore opportunities with us.
To apply for this job please visit globe.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.