At Globe, our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal.
Effectively translate Group directives and insights to Group Strategies.
The role will function as a Strategy and Process Manager for the Information Security and Data Privacy Group which supports the entire Globe Group of companies.
A. Strategy Management
- Co-develop business, operational and functional strategies with all of the divisions to support the organizational objectives of the Group.
- Ensure that all enabling programs and projects are measured, tracked, reported and constantly aligned with Strategies (i.e. Balanced Score Card).
- Orchestrate and drive planning engagements with relevant stakeholders to ensure top-down and bottoms-up alignment
- Facilitates data gathering on all products and services of the group that requires the establishment of end-to-end PPM.
- Facilitates and Leads meetings with all stakeholders to develop and agree on processes and policies.
B. Process Management
- Participate in design, development and implementation of process deliverables, including components of the assessment and optimization of people, process and system design and review of user requirements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure processes and tools support organizational needs and areas of dependency are clearly articulated.
- Manage process improvement projects to ensure they are embedded properly and align to process guidelines.
- Advise on best practices for adoption, implementation, and adaption of processes as well as lead strategic discussions to define key-value objectives for engagement, scope, and success metrics.
- Advise internal and external stakeholders regarding process improvement tools and strategies as well as monitor key performance indicators, determine gaps in performance metrics, and recommend change management techniques for efficiency and quality improvements.
- Create, update and maintain documentation on process improvements and process performance.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any IT related course
- Preferably 5 to 8 years of demonstrated experience working in the same field
- Preferably with Program Management, Project Management, Process Management experience
- Technical background is an advantage.
- Background in Cyber Security is a plus
- Subject matter expert and highly proficient and knowledgeable across multiple vendors and technologies
- Critical/Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Strategy and Planning (Process)
Make Your Passion Part of Your Profession. Attracting the best and brightest Talents is pivotal to our success. If you are ready to share our purpose of Creating a Globe of Good, explore opportunities with us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org