At Globe, our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal.
Responsible for developing and modifying background processes to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of customer desired results.
What the role is
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Work with software architects, systems analysts, software engineers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Work with software architects and other software engineers to establish standards and guidelines for software development
- Provide support for existing production issues and bugs by performing technical root cause analysis and provide corrective actionsCollaborate with other software engineers by participating in code reviews
- Ensure that the software continues to function normally through software maintenance, continuous performance monitoring and testing
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; Participating in professional organizations.
- Self-starting, driven, works autonomously, and has no problems with either leading or collaborating with different teams in order to come up with sound recommendations that will enable the team to meet business demands.
- Open to sharing knowledge and coaching junior peers whenever possible and whenever the need arises.
What we need
- At least 3 years work experience on Fullstack Development with focus on backend (AWS cloud and Backend technologies, Software/ SaaS)
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder of any IT/Computer related course
- Software development experience in any language (Java, Python, SQL, PHP)
- Intermediate level in data modeling, application frameworks, systems integration techniques, enterprise integration patterns, networking concepts, and cloud-native application development
- Knowledgeable in one or more SDLC Models (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.)
Level of Knowledge
- At least intermediate level in data modeling, application frameworks, systems integration techniques, enterprise integration patterns, networking concepts, and cloud-native application development
- Knowledgeable on the following DevOps, Automation, and Cloud-Native Technologies: AWS Serverless Architecture, Python
Nice to Have:
- Other DevOps Tools
- Microservices Architecture
- Databases – MySQL / PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- DB Caching – Redis / Memcache / Apache Cassandra
- Container development: Docker / AWS EKS / ECS / Fargate
- NodeJS and REST APIs
- GitLab, GitLab CI, Jenkins
- Cloud technology
- Software Design, Testing and Debugging
- Experience in using Rapid Application Delivery Platforms
- Working knowledge of information technology fundamentals and programming languages
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills (Ability to breakdown complex problems into manageable chunks and provide solution / actions for each)
- Ability to gain knowledge of programming language and platforms used in-house, program design and development procedures, turnover procedures, and housekeeping standar
- Ability to effectively manage time while working on multiple assignments with guidance as to relative priorities of assignments
- Ability to gain detailed knowledge of general system architecture and functionality, as well as detailed knowledge of specific sub-systems
- Soft Skills – Inspiring Self, Results Orientation, Decision Making and Accountability, Collaborative Teamwork,
- Market Driven Innovation, Customer First
Make Your Passion Part of Your Profession. Attracting the best and brightest Talents is pivotal to our success. If you are ready to share our purpose of Creating a Globe of Good, explore opportunities with us.
To apply for this job please visit globe.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.