About the job Human Resources Specialist – Laguna
The Human Resources Specialist Provide various HR support services to all employees in the Commissary to help them achieve business objectives and sustain business growth through its people.
- Ensures completeness of the documentation needed for the workforce plan
- Ensure and facilitate completion of the documentation for the development/review of job competency matrices
- Conducts interviews for potential candidates in the required positions
- Monitors and follows through with the timely execution of the recruitment process.
- Ensure completeness of the training records and documentation
- Spearheads ER programs and ensures compliance/involvement of the assigned account
- Participates in learning initiatives of government channels pertaining to labor laws and their implementation
- Propose and manage programs within the allotted budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, or other related courses
- Minimum of 2 years experience as HR Specialist in a Food Manufacturing Plant handling end-to-end HR account management/business partnering
- Knowledgeable of Labor laws, the JE System, and Job Analysis is a plus
- Must be willing to work in Canlubang, Laguna
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.