- Receives and responds to workflow requests in the form of trouble tickets through the Remedy ticketing system.
- Spots problem trends as they emerge. Reduces overall numbers of problems through effective root cause analysis and long term fixes.
- Performs installation, relocation, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance of desktop devices and software applications.
- Organizes and addresses assigned tickets in appropriate priority order.
- Drives site level implementations of new pc hardware, application rollouts, and client specific ramp activities as it relates to the desktop.
- Supports corporate I.T. as “the hands” at the site to address issues with voice and data infrastructure.
- Analyze, evaluate, and prioritize workload of pc techs in your region.
- Accountable for all pc support delivery quality for assigned region.
- Responsible for IT inventory/asset management for assigned region.
- Position requires minimal supervision and is responsible for developing site level standard operating procedures and supporting documentation.
- at least 5 years of desktop support experience or combination of education/certifications and experience.
- A+ certification is an advantage; MCDST desired; current MCSE highly desirable.
- Experience in setting up, managing and maintaining servers.
- Experience supporting desktops, laptops, handheld devices and some remote voice/data infrastructure.
- Experience working in a large, fast paced, call center environment utilizing VOIP technology.
- Expert level knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Expert level knowledge of Active Directory, GPO’s, and software deployment.
- Expert level knowledge of troubleshooting LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS
- Good understanding in different network setup
- Must be a strong team player with a positive attitude and tenacity to complete the mission.
- Must be an excellent communicator/facilitator; ability to interface with clients at all levels.
- Must be able to effectively partner and build relationships with key internal business clients and supporting staff.
- Uses consensus approach to drive site wide changes and initiatives.
- Highly proactive; addresses site level issues with appropriate sense of urgency.
- Applicant must be willing to travel and be assigned in different locations
- Applicant must be willing to work on Graveyard shift, render Overtime and be on-call
To apply for this job please visit phcareers-ibex.icims.com.