The Operations Manager is responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements. He/She will also be responsible for managing the performance of the team leaders and their representatives in providing quality services to meet performances and quality needs of clients while supporting the goals of the organization and remaining consistent with corporate policies, procedures and philosophies. He/She will ensure optimum productivity and service level goals are maintained at all times. Will also maintain an excellent working relationship with clients while continuously strive to improve the level of overall service provided.
- Supervise, lead and inspire your team to ensure they regularly meet/exceed sales
- Develop all team leads to ensure top performance
- Monitor all staff to assess developmental needs, to improve performance
- Day to day management of account and related issues
- Help provide training and development and conduct regular appraisals with team
- Monitor, measure, report & analyze data to improve call centre performance
- Monitor, identify and resolve performance/behavior/attendance issues using prescribed performance management techniques.
- Monitor and take action on TKS, personnel and payroll issues.
- Conduct performance appraisals annually.
- Responsible for staffing and hiring.
- Maintain current employee records on direct reports.
- Review CMS statistics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise.
- Ensure training needs of subordinates are met.
- Modify operations as needed to meet service level agreements under supervision of Operations Manager.
- Successfully complete all client related training.
- Resolve escalated customer issues.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis with direct reports.
- Communicate all process and client changes to direct reports within specific timeliness
- Bachelor’s degree (any field) is preferred
- At least 2 years experience as an Operations/Program Manager specializing in inbound sales Telecommunications account
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong customer service and sales background
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must have passed AT&T certification (for internals)
- No escalation or corrective documentation issued in the past 3 months
- Role Model (leadership by example)
- Professional demeanor
- Up to date management skills and understanding of employee motivation
- Sense of urgency and responsibility
- Understanding of key performance indicators including the working knowledge to drive appropriate behavior
- Willing to work on a split day-off schedule
To apply for this job please visit phcareers-ibex.icims.com.