Be In Good Hands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees—we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help you secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development.
With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
Positive Title: Product Development Officer
Responsible for developing and implementing new products and services, introducing enhancements to current products and services, providing product support, handling of product management and preparing business requirements and business cases and ensuring that the target metrics are monitored and achieved.
- Enhance your skills in developing products and systems with the following considerations: market relevance, competition, compliance to internal / external policies, risk management, efficiency and profitability.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the different units of the bank such as Risk Management, Accounting, Legal and Compliance.
- Graduate of Business or IT-related course
- Product or Project Management skills or background
- Proficient in MS Applications
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Rank: Junior Officer
Business Unit: Products, Channels, and Overseas Banking Group | Products and Channels Management Division
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.