The Sales Consultant will communicate the benefits of the firm in order to drive sales. Senior
Sales Consultants serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospective clients.
Senior Sales Consultants identify and educate prospective clients on the firm’s offerings while
supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to services.
- Learn firm’s services offerings, features and pricing
- Adhere to and/or achieve sales department KPIs
- Communicate with clients to understand their goals and objectives
- Identify current sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Monitor and report on KPIs regularly
- Stay up to date with the industry situation and benchmarks
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Attend educational seminars and conferences
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent sales and customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software;
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalency required.
- At least 2 years experience in Sales required.
- At least 2 years managing metrics and KPIs.
- An ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and utilize effective communication skills.
- Positive demeanor and clear understanding of professional boundaries with clients.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer;
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
To apply for this job please visit phcareers-ibex.icims.com.