As part of a virtual global team, the Leadership Development Specialist provides new and existing “people leaders” with ibex core training, coaching and development across the organization. Our goal is to provide the skills and support necessary enabling leaders to strategically balance people and performance, driving operational excellence.
The Leadership Development Specialist requires a comprehensive understanding of leadership, coaching and operational concepts to ensure the transfer of skills from the classroom to the production floor, including remote observation and feedback sessions.
This is a work at home position. You will be part of geographically dispersed yet tight-knit virtual team supporting leaders across the globe. Strong communication skills, especially online, and the ability to establish a virtual presence are critical to success!
While the Leadership Development Specialist will be involved in numerous projects and initiatives that support the team’s global strategy, emphasis will be placed on:
- Facilitating virtual classroom training experiences through a variety of modalities including web-conferencing via Zoom, digital curriculum, eLearning, etc.
- Driving training participation and engagement via online communication tools, e.g. tracking learner progress, following up on both online and offline assignments and reinforcing curriculum.
- Monitoring linkage between curriculum and improved learner job performance; coaching participants as necessary, ensuring learning translates to performance through remote observation and feedback sessions in partnership with senior leaders
- Administrative responsibilities associated with pre and post training including EOD reporting and learner completion of pre-work, assessments and surveys
- Monitors linkage between curriculum and improved learner job performance; coaches’ participants as necessary, ensuring learning translates to performance
- Managing a virtual classroom environment to ensure a professional, respectful and a high-quality learning experience at all times
- Monitoring, evaluating, and taking an accurate and adequate record including pre and post training activities and program effectiveness
- Assists with revising and/or building of training content and supporting resources
Persons successful in this role will:
- Lead by example through ibex core values of Respect, Integrity, Transparency and Excellence, maintaining mature professionalism in all interactions
- Possess strong presentation and group facilitation skills, demonstrating knowledge of adult learning principles; adjusting teaching style to meet the needs of students
- Learn and retain a high level of content knowledge to ensure integrity of learning outcomes
- Work both independently and as part of team while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and support groups
- Work effectively and efficiently on multiple projects; organizes and prioritizes work to meet tight deadlines with a high degree of detail
- Respond quickly and positively to ad hoc requests, feedback, scope changes, and a fluctuating and dynamic work environment
- Take initiative & ownership of workload and is comfortable with accountability; works with a proactive, solution-focused mindset
- High School diploma required; Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year call center operations management experience with a proven track record of exceptional performance required.
- 1 year of combined facilitation experience highly preferred.
- The employee must be employed in his/her current position for at least 9-12 months (continuous employment.)
- The employee must be in “good standing” with no corrective actions on file for the previous six (6) months.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Excel
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to point, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. This is a full-time position.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORUNITY:
IBEX is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. Business activities including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, and compensation are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and without regard to race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, age, marital status, religion, political or union affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit phcareers-ibex.icims.com.