Managing the end-to-end hiring lifecycle from Interviews to onboarding & compliance; Drive consistent performance and optimal hiring capacity for the assigned geos/location; Recruiting business partner implementing hiring strategies that augments performance optimization; Policy manager on data management, compliance, and other corporate policy implementation.
• Sustain applicant data tracking system’s integrity; Overall Data Management and Governance.
• Project Manager for all Recruitment Initiatives for respective site.
• Manage stakeholders
• Handle Escalations.
• Collaborate with Sourcing Partners to ensure CPH is within target.
• Monitor and audit the compliance rate for his/her respective site.
• Completed at least 2nd year in College without back subjects.
• Business Administration Course, B.S.B.A Human Resources, and B.S Psychology Graduate or any equivalent course is a plus
• Minimum 3 years experienced employees specializing in volume recruiting
• Preferably Assistant Manager specializing in volume recruiting (both agent and non-agent recruitment).
• Strong proficiency with MS Office and Outlook
• Effective and efficient in creating/writing professional emails and/or other mode of communication
• Ability to navigate video conference applications/platforms as well as calendar invites, etc.
• Familiar in managing Applicant Tracking System.
• Effective in creating and analyzing data.
• Good to excellent communication skills.
• Ability to quality check, proof read, and analyze direct reports and provide solutions to concerns if necessary.
• Ability to effectively communicate and execute plans and strategies involving recruitment.
• Responds quickly to changes in roles, structures, processes and new platforms involving Recruitment and can work under pressure/with minimum supervision.
To apply for this job please visit phcareers-ibex.icims.com.