The Record to Report Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Record to Report Analyst, you’ll be able to do the following tasks/functions:
- Reviews and processes journal entries;
- Performs account reconciliations and reports based on agreed deadlines with the client.
- Performance directly contributes to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the
- activities are based on agreed targets.
- Provides support to continuous improvement initiative.
- Performs ad-hoc tasks as identified by the Team lead.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- With Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or other related management degrees
- Minimum of 0 to 1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting”
- With Basic understanding or working knowledge of general accounting and various accounting concepts and principles.
- With Basic knowledge or Beginner level in Excel”
- With good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills”
- Ability to follow and complete straightforward, stand-alone tasks within detailed instructions and predefined procedures.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic setting while maintaining accuracy and delivering against deadlines.
- Can work on flexible hours to meet changing work environment & schedule and to meet tight deadlines.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- ERP working experience
- Relevant Accounts Payable Experience
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy, and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio, and world-class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Other Relevant Job Details
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.