- Responsible comply requirement on all line sustaining activity at Test area
- In charge for maintaining Test equipment in A1 condition
- Manage to support line issue and provide permanent fix
- In control to create RCCA to all critical downtime
- Supervise on spare management and responsible to setting up process control on area assignment
- Support continuous improvement on process team
- With 1-3 years Work experience on semiconductor industry or any related work
- Must be graduate of any Engineering course or any related course
- Can read and illustrate electronics and electrical diagram
- Must be computer literate and flexible
- With good moral character
- Physically fit
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Bawalan Jr Nick (CMLPB BE CVT EE TEST FINISH LM AC)
To apply for this job email your details to Nick.BawalanJr@infineon.com