- Establish IE standards in shop floor. Support operation in identifying efficiency opportunity to achieve high performance
- Maintain and improve IE Basic Data
- Drive and Lead efficiency (Personnel, Capital, Material and Area),standard, productivity and cost saving initiatives and projects
- Analyze manufacturing performance KPI
- Execute standardization / simplification of production processes and Work place design / Shop floor design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Relevant work experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
Aterrado Nomie Anne
To apply for this job email your details to NomieAnne.Aterrado@infineon.com