About the job Quality Assurance Analyst (Bicutan)
The QA Analyst is responsible for:
- Responsible for ensuring that the goods produced adhere to established quality standards
- Observe and check raw materials used or finished goods produce for visible defects; perform various tests on the samples drawn and note down observations
- Accept and reject lots on the basis of samples checked and assist in the implementation of quality control programs and assist as well in the preparation of training manuals and quality guidelines.
- Can work in a hot and/or cold environment.
- Can Roam around the plant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors/College Degree, Science and Technology, Microbiology, Food Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 years related working experience and/or in food industry or manufacturing is an advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work on shifting schedules
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.