About the job Repairs and Maintenance Specialist – Civil Works (VisMin Areas)
The Repairs and Maintenance Specialist (Civil Works) is responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facilities of the SBU Stores and other units within the SBUs. He/she is should also ensure that all store equipment and facilities are operating in first-rate condition and by implementing preventive maintenance program for detection and correction of emerging failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Store/Area Manager to define minor renovation project scope.
- Prepare detailed scopes of work for bidding and cost references.
- Conduct site inspections, estimate costs, and budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate with Service Support, Purchasing, and suppliers for timely procurement.
- Conduct pre-construction meetings, ensure compliance with requirements, timelines, and permits.
- Collaborate with Construction and Design Department for materials and design standards.
- Manage day-to-day project activities within approved budget, quality, and schedule.
- Facilitate project meetings on-site to address concerns and limitations.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or architecture.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience.
- Proficient in AUTO CAD operation.
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain technical matters clearly.
- Decision-making skills in line with company standards.
- Willingness to conduct frequent site visits to monitor construction progress.
- Must be willing to work in Cebu.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.