About the job Engineering Assistant Manager
The Engineering Assistant Manager is responsible for the supervision, recommendation, and standardization of the production process of the following: equipment/refrigeration system, compress air system, power system, steam system.
He/she will also perform preventive maintenance of equipment and manage daily plant engineering activities.
- Identify and define PM revision, changes, and modification.
- Implement development on process plant system/equipment preventive maintenance.
- Implement reliability of production process equipment and its components.
- Execute the planned major project for the plant.
- Ensure engineering resources and assets are efficiently and productively utilized.
- Initiate and recommend action to address engineering concerns on safety, health, environment, and product quality.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in any Engineering course.
- At least three years experience in Food Manufacturing Industry at the same capacity.
- Preferably Licensed Engineer
- With background in process equipment, refrigeration, ventilating system, electrical power, water, steam, compressed air supply system, and other rotating equipment operation and maintenance.
- Amenable to work in Mandaue or Danao, Cebu
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.