About the job Industrial Engineering Specialist
To assist Management in decision-making problems whether strategic, tactical, or operational using Industrial Engineering tools and techniques. Drives efficiency across supply chain processes.
- Determines standards for operations and defines target performance. Secures agreement from respective stakeholders.
- Computes and reviews capacities for both manufacturing lines and logistics operations. Works with various supply chain departments to optimize/rationalize or increase capacity to cater for Peak Season surges or long-term increases in customer demand requiring additional commissaries/depots.
- Find productivity/efficiency improvements in the supply chain process.
- Represents IES in projects under the BSS and CBG teams, when needed.
- Graduate of Industrial or Management Engineering.
- With at least 2 years of relevant IE experience and was involved in a continuous improvement project, either within JFC or in another company.
- Certified IE is an advantage.
- Must be willing to work in Santolan, Pasig
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.