About the job Manufacturing Technician (Sucat)
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for the following:
- Executing conversion of raw materials into finished goods of his line; using the resources allocated to him such as manpower, tools, equipment, and systems.
- Ensuring that the quality of the raw materials and finished products are within the standard specifications.
- Operating and maintaining process equipment to ensure production at optimum efficiency and standard quality.
- Requires heavy lifting.
- Can work in a hot and/or cold environment.
- Can Roam around the plant.
- Candidate must be a Bachelors or College Degree holder in Engineering courses, Food Science & Technology, Mechanical/Electrical Technology and other related courses.
- With at least one (1) year work experience in a food manufacturing plant is an advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Sucat.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.