About the job Chef De Partie
The Chef De Partie is responsible for the following:
- Preparing and cooking dishes according to the restaurant’s recipes and standards, ensuring that taste, texture, and presentation meet our high-quality standards.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace, while following food safety and sanitation guidelines to ensure a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
- Working closely and cooperating with other chefs, superiors, colleagues, and subordinates in order to achieve the highest possible satisfaction of food items.
- A graduate of Culinary Science, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or a related field.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of experience in the same capacity in the baking and F&B industry.
- Well-versed in baking facility operations.
- Has a passion for Food & Beverage, specifically in breads and pastries.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Solution-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work in the Santolan, Pasig area.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.