About the job Learning Delivery Officer
The Learning Delivery Officer supports the Learning Delivery Manager in the delivery and facilitation of training programs and curriculum. The Learning Delivery Officer is also responsible for the following:
- Delivery, facilitation and execution of the programs and curriculum, virtual or face to face.
- Distributes training evaluation and feedback gathering tools to participants and stakeholders.
- Provides insights and sound recommendations coming from actual class experiences.
- Use of technology to execute trainings (webinar, zoom, teams) and other platforms and channels.
- Build relationship with stakeholders (employees, sponsors, L&D community, vendors) through KYC (know your customers) and their requirements, potential challenges and appropriate action to support.
- Provide recommendations on instructional content and approach based on benchmarking and training evaluation/
- feedback results.
- Recommend improvements on learning methodologies and module design based on insights and observations from actual class experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Education or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in related field is a plus.
- 3-5 years work experience as an L&D practitioner/facilitator/faculty member
- Facilitated technical and leadership workshops/courses.
- Facilitated virtual classes using different platforms (e.g. Teams, Zoom)
- Exposure to conducting training evaluation surveys .
- Managed projects/training programs that involved partnering with stakeholders
- Designed learning activities and executed these during workshops/training programs
- Knowledgeable in maintaining database of learning activities and materials
- Knowledge in converting learning materials into digital versions.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.