About the job Sous Chef
The Sous Chef is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring day-to-day culinary operations in the central kitchen/commissary.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring production systems (stock levels, ordering, and receiving of items).
- Assuming the role of cost control and maintaining food costs.
- Ensuring compliance of the central kitchen/commissary with overall management and implementation of production (FSC, food safety standards, etc.) and quality standards, policies, and procedures in the central kitchen/commissary.
- Ensuring the highest-quality food/menu choices through product and process improvements, as well as inventory management.
- Leading the management and training of new personnel, scheduling staff work hours, and conducting performance reviews.
- A graduate of Culinary Science, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or a related field.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of experience in the same capacity in the baking and F&B industry.
- Well-versed in baking facility operations.
- Has a passion for Food & Beverage, specifically in breads and pastries.
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Solution-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work in the Santolan, Pasig.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.