The Partner Development Manager (PDM) is accountable for cultivating and maintaining good technical and business relationships with third-party Embedded Solutions Framework SDK (eSF SDK) partner developers and to use these relationships in order to inform, guide, and assist the partners into a productive and fruitful relationship with Lexmark.
The PDM is also responsible for providing feedback to development regarding the takeaways and lessons learned from discussions with external-facing teams and third-party partners.
Thus, they represent the partners to Lexmark development teams and also represents Lexmark products and development to partners and other external-facing groups.
Interested candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- A technical background and project management skills are required.
- Programming skills not needed, however, a PDM must be able to understand the technical aspect of the partnership and develop a working knowledge of the eSF SDK and the architecture of the embedded system that the framework resides in to accurately assess the impact of issues as these are submitted and be able to react with appropriate urgency and priority.
- Excellent communication skills
- They are expected to articulate the situation in a manner that builds bridges with various internal and external development teams.
- Strong work ethic and ownership
- A PDM is motivated to get the job done and complete initiatives on behalf of the partners and the development teams they represent.
- Creative problem-solving skills, data analysis, and process-mapping are a plus.
- In this role, one is expected to drive the resolution of partner issues, to use partner data to determine areas for improvement, and to continuously review and improve the partner experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.lexmark.com.