KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates expertise in defining, developing and improving PTR and Finance processes. Review, analyze and evaluate process performance for improvement initiatives
- Leads in documenting and updating key processes, policies and process flow maps.
- Assists in creation of content for inclusion in training package and assist in delivery of training globally as needed; monitor implemented methodologies, processes and best practices for adoption and compliance.
- Drives key projects that add value to the business; identify root cause of process issues and propose corrective and preventive measures
- Collaborates, communicates and demonstrates effective teamwork to conduct process responsibilities; engage with internal stakeholders to seek information and gather requirements; conduct working sessions with cross-functional teams to define as-is and to-be states; engage with IT for system improvement initiatives.
- Provides support to the management team in determining resource capacity; work closely with the Global Process
- Lead and Site Process Lead in defining the control points and success criteria to track standard process adoption and compliance.
- Determines the root causes of business concerns and provides proposals on how to address the concern on a timely and effective manner; correlates inter-related business drivers from various aspects of the process and its corresponding financial impact
- Takes the lead in building organizational competency in process mastery and effectiveness; plays a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Facilitates internal and interdepartmental communication.; provides meaningful reporting to senior management in a timely and effective manner.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Experience in leading projects that required working with multi-disciplined teams; experience working with world-wide teams preferred
- Applied knowledge of analytical tools and project management tools.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a systematic approach to problem solving; Lean / Six Sigma experience preferred
- Experience in developing and documenting processes
- Experience in gathering and soliciting business/process/customer requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge on how to document current and future state business/transactional processes
- Experience in defining, monitoring, and reporting key metrics, preferred
- Must have effective communication and facilitation skills. Must be comfortable coordinating with PTR GPL and SPLs and with PTR teams from different sites.
- Ability to present and demonstrate complex procedures to diverse groups at various skill levels, preferred
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities, preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Accounting, and accounting system programs and applications, preferably, SAP.
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel (Excel Formulas, Pivot tables, etc.) and MS PowerPoint
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- BS degree in Accounting or related courses. Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration a plus.
- At least 5 years of Accounting and/or Finance experience.
- Operational experience in data analysis/management and the delivery of operations through use of technology solutions including the use of Enterprise Resource Planning solutions, preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.lexmark.com.