Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
Supports accounting practices through standard tasks which may include processing, correcting and reconciling accounting reports and documents, invoices, cash receipts, vendor statements, journal vouchers, etc. Reviews, codes and processes financial information. Keeps documentation for current processes and procedures updated and accurate. Reporting and audit support as needed.
About the job:
- Processes, updates and reconciles entries and reports in accounting systems, following established policies and procedures. (50%)
- Maintains process and procedure documentation. Updates as needed. (20%)
- Supports department requests for reports and audit documentation. (20%)
- Processes invoice payments within vendor terms. (10%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least an associate degree, two year technical/trade degree, or equivalent.
- With at least two to five years of experience
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Must be detail oriented.
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, and Results Driven – support us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Life, Disability, and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.
To apply for this job please visit littelfuse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.