Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
We are looking for a Facilities Technician who will be responsible in Building Monitoring and Maintenance of facilities.
About the Job:
- Preventive maintenance of all facilities equipment which includes 160KW and 250 KW air compressors, 300 TR Trane Chillers for Air Conditioning, 2,500KVA generator, tap/chilled water supply, gas, vapor and other mechanical and electrical installations.
- Installation, evaluation, validation as well as set-up and testing of new machines and equipment within the plant properly coordinated to engineers and plant managers.
- Coordinate with electrical/mechanical contractor/subcontractors regarding new projects, modification, additional lines with regards to facilities standards and needs.
- Maintenance of main electrical power including electric distribution panels, high, medium and low voltage transformers, telephone lines/equipment, fire alarms, paging /public address system installation, test and commissioning
- Maintenance of outstanding 2500 KVA generator and run necessary test to make sure of automatic functioning in case of power failure.
- Graduate of technical / trade / vocational related to electro-mechanical courses.
- With at least 3 years relevant work experience as Facilities maintenance technician on a manufacturing set-up
- Familiar with Electrical standards and can read and interpret electrical plans and layouts.
- Highly capable in Electrical troubleshooting and motor controls
- Knowledge in arc and tig welding is a plus
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efﬁciency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems. We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day. We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of beneﬁts, including work from home, ﬂexible working hours as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certiﬁcation.
To apply for this job please visit littelfuse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.