Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
Financial Planning Analyst
Financial Planning Analyst will take a lead role in driving standardized reporting within the Semiconductor Business Unit. The position will also be responsible for Business Partnering and interfacing with operational groups to provide insightful analysis on business units financial and operational performance.
About the job:
- Lead centralized financial reporting initiative for all SBU financials, including P&L, Sales and Margin, and Cash Flow
- Provide various on-going reporting and analysis both to the business unit and senior management. Below are some on-going outputs being managed: (1) Profitability Reports – BU P&L; (2) Product Line P&L and Margin; (3)
- Controllable report (comparative and trend); (4) Capital Spend (comparative and trend) (5) BU Consolidated Reports (Depreciation / E&O)
- Provide financial leadership to the business unit leadership team, including but not limited to the following: (1)
- Proactive in driving actions to maximize business opportunities and mitigate issue; (2) Provide timely analysis of financial performance with appropriate bridges showing key drivers for deviations from target; (3) Discuss financial business unit metrics result and measure progress on commitments.
- Advise business unit leadership team on issues, trends and opportunities.
- Work closely with the key team leaders in determining robust assumptions, driving the plan and forecast model, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy, CPA, CMA, or MBA an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting/finance/costing function. Relevant experience in FP&A roles and/or costing and management reporting is required.
- Exhibits a high level of autonomy as demonstrated via independent decision-making, prioritizing own workload and project management skills.
- Strong team working and relationship building skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong orientation for details.
- Experience in using ERP systems is required, BPC and/or SAP (FICO, BW) is a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills; Financial Modelling experience.
- Experience in using MS Power BI a plus.
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, and Results Driven – support us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Life, Disability, and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.
To apply for this job please visit littelfuse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.