Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
PROJECT MANAGER (NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION)
We need a Project Manager (NPI) to manage the operational aspects of medium projects from inception through implementation. The successful candidate will coordinate cross-functional teams and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team and line management.
About the Job:
- Maintains accurate and valid project planning documentation for assigned projects. Estimates timelines and resource planning. (45%)
- Ensures flawless execution of projects within timescale. (40%)
- Tracks, reports on relevant communications, including issues, dependencies and risks as appropriate and in accordance with project governance. (15%)
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Five to seven years of experience
- Deep knowledge of PMO practices
- Experience with global manufacturing companies preferred
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Life, Disability and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.
To apply for this job please visit littelfuse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.