Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ANALYST
The main responsibility is to support the global Product Marketing Manager by managing requests for product information, specifications, and pricing. She/he will support business fulfillment issues (lead time, expedite, samples, etc.). This role requires interaction with the worldwide sales team and distributors, factory-scheduling group, Product Engineering, Development, and Operations.
Drives the direction of selected product lines(s) through the product lifecycle. Works cross-functionally to create marketing plans for product(s) in the market.
About the job:
- Pricing and RFQ, Provide Pricing per authority with 24 hour turnaround time or less to sales, Follow-up on all significant quotes (with product line defined $ amounts), Enforce NBO registration, Analyze pricing & margin data for anomalies and/or opportunities, (20%)
- Product Line Information, Communicate product line information as needed between sales/CSR, planner/operation and related functions for released products, Maintain and update product information database including cross references, Maintain and update product information in datasheets, the catalog, and website,
- Manage all data sheet include custom parts by working with PE/PM/Marcom, (25%)
- Forecasting and Planning, Work with Director and/or PM to provide sales forecast to Operations/Planning team, Work with planning and WW Sales for buffer stock of significant NBO ramp up, (25%)
- Quality issue, Review and edit/approve quality response prior to distribution, Work with QA as needed to resolve complaints with internal team, (5%)
- PCN, Supporting role: write/review, authorize, and distribute product change notifications(PCN), PCN follow up with internal related functions as needed, (10%)
- Projects, Other SBU projects / assignments as needed, (5%)
- New Product Development, Participate in new product development meetings as the Product team representative; provide market insight into pricing, opportunities, etc. (5%)
- RMA, RMA approval, (5%)
- Education: Bachelor or university degree
- Experience: Two to five years of experience
- Knowledge of product management practices
- Experience with global manufacturing companies preferred
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, and Results Driven – support us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Life, Disability, and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.
To apply for this job please visit littelfuse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.