If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
PRODUCTION ENGINEER (TR / TE)
We are looking for Production Engineer who will be responsible is to execute day to day production plan
About the Job
- Ensure that production lines achieve production, productivity and quality targets: Yield, PPM / Admin Error, Takt Time; Schedule Adherence, Line Item Adherence, Productivity, Scrap Reduction;
- Timely resolution of line/process problems and of associate concerns
- Ensure compliance with QMS and EMS; enforce Work Instructions, safety and security procedures and company policies, rules and regulations;
- Enforce standards and lead team programs or projects related to 6’s, Lean/TQM, ISO 9000, ISO 14000, Sony Green, and TS 16949;
- Set performance goals and standards for his lines and team members; appraise and evaluate performance; provide appropriate rewards for good performance and corrective measures for poor performance;
- Brief his production teams on the targets and production plans for the day; provide feedback on performance; address line/ process, material, equipment problems;.
- Identify and analyze potential problems; develop and implement preventive actions; identify and analyze out of control situations; develop and implement controls and permanent corrective actions, using Six Sigma and other appropriate tools;
- Coach team members on work processes and work instructions; provide training as needed; monitor the level of skills and develop competencies of his team members; address personal and team concerns that impact on performance;
- Ensure conformance to product specifications and compliance with work standards, safety and security procedures, company policies, rules and regulations; recommend rewards and recognition; institute disciplinary action;
- At least of 5 years job experience manpower planning and supervision in electronics, semiconductor or automotive industry
- Well-versed on statistical tools such as SPC, QC Tools, FMEA, DOE and software like Minitab
- Excellent supervisory skills
- With Project Management skill
- Well-versed on statistical tools and software like Minitab
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Trained in Six Sigma is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit littelfuse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.