Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
Sales Reporting and Business Analyst
Analyzes sales results for a group of sellers. Creates reports that summarize sales performance. Analyzes ongoing reporting needs to develop new reports and dashboards.
About the job:
- Analytics: Develop and create reports in a BW environment in an effort to support the sales reporting and analytic needs of the organization (all SBUs). Need to be able to interpret business needs/requirements and translate these into BW reports or IT requests. (30%)
- Commissions / Split Design Tracking: Manage and coordinate the database for tracking and payment reconciliation of the sales commission process for all regions (Electronics and Automotive SBUs) (20%)
- POS Related: Maintain POS & inventory databases for Global Distribution (20%)
- Pricing: Create price items in the master and detail lists of existing pricing tool/platform. Support the Release of Price Lists (30%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor or university degree
- Experience: 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Experience within a BW environment is required, preferably experienced with Power BI
- Computer proficiency with MS Office (Excel/Word/Access/Power Point/Outlook) Ability to communicate with a variety of functions and users
- Must be analytical and detail oriented, as accuracy of reports generated is critical Ability to manage projects autonomously and be a self-starter.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data – not just report on it. Should have good oral and written communication skills. Experience with global manufacturing companies preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SAPs various modules (SD, PP, MM, Flex Planning, SIS, BW) a plus
- Ability to manage project autonomously and be a self-starter
- Familiarity with sales analysis and reporting
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, and Results Driven – support us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Life, Disability, and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.
To apply for this job please visit littelfuse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.