Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! This position will help with the development and delivery of Littelfuse’ employer branding, digital/social media marketing, recruitment policies, procedures and process, employer visibility and employer reputation through the delivery of an outstanding candidate experience.
About the Job:
- Partner with business and HR team to lead full life cycle recruiting efforts for high-growth organizations.
- Conduct in-depth talent screens, interviews, and facilitate/lead internal team discussions regarding candidates and recruitment status.
- Source & recruit for roles by creatively building talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, outreach, events, campus recruitment, agency management and other creative channels.
- Design and communicate innovative sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies relevant to different hiring populations and geographies.
- Act as Talent Acquisition Brand Ambassador and develop and manage company online presence and strategically plan to enhance brand image in all markets.
- Provide input on business cases for investment in global tools, marketing, or resources based on a top talent acquisition strategy and ROI, including but not limited to systems, processes, reporting and metrics to support recruiting, sourcing, and retention strategies.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the recruitment & onboarding processes, research best practices, obtain feedback from new hires and hiring managers, and utilize data to refine and improve the processes over time.
- Proactively manage a pipeline of resumes in multiple markets to effectively identify talent for current positions or future positions.
- Help design and reinforce a consistent world class recruiting process delivering an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience, with supporting metrics and KPIs.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 8+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, 5+ years’ experience with full-cycle recruitment in electronics/semiconductor industry
- In depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- 3+ years people management experience preferably in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources. Ability to lead, motivate and develop a diverse team
- Advanced proficiency with systems and software including MS office and Workday
- Ability to utilize a data driven approach to make recommendations and present information
- Ability to partner with leaders
- Possesses great interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- Demonstrates a high sense of urgency and accountability to results
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
To apply for this job please visit littelfuse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.