Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar innovation, Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry-leading SunPower branded solar products. Maxeon is Powering Positive Change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,000 people globally.
We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster, and farther than before.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality.
We thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world.
Join us in POWERING POSITIVE CHANGE™
Organizes and handles a variety of logistics issues in a manufacturing environment. Duties involve but are not limited to supply chain services, inventory control, critical parts availability, material handling, import-export licensing, shipment of products, and third-party warehousing. Evaluate customer support and field service commitments to ensure customer requirements are met. Serves as liaison between sales and operations teams to develop concepts and coordinate product knowledge; provides data analysis for production planning and volume studies, and participates in process/rating improvement efforts. Assists in developing logistics plans and procedures.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Applies intermediate subject matter knowledge, including principles, theories and concepts, to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Refers particularly complex issues to higher levels for resolution.
- Works on moderately complex problems and projects.
- Engages in situational and/or data analyses requiring the review of multiple factors.
Teamwork, Collaboration and Influence:
- Works independently, seeking advice from management and more senior team members when complex situations are encountered.
- Seeks ways to enhance team and workgroup performance.
- Collaborates within and outside area of responsibility.
- Proactively seeks to understand technical content and new or unfamiliar delivery mechanisms.
- Work is reviewed at critical junctures to assure technical quality. Creative Thinking and Innovation:
- Proactively suggests better approaches, processes, or methodologies to optimize project and process outcomes.
Impact and Results Focus:
- Delivers quality work on time, proactively addressing and resolving emerging challenges.
- Assures work products meet a client or end-user business needs.
- Complies at all times the Environment, Health, and Safety and Manufacturing Quality standards, rules, and regulations
- Performs other duties may be assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of related experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience
Your safety is our number one priority at Maxeon. All our employees must complete regular workplace safety training and comply with our mandatory safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Maxeon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Maxeon will not tolerate unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by national, local, state or federal laws or regulations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.maxeon.com.