Be In Good Hands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees—we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help you secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development.
With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
A Relationship Manager will originate, develop, review and manage loan portfolio relationships. You will cross-sell appropriate bank products and services across target segments to help achieve the Bank’s objectives in terms of growth, profitability and client satisfaction.
- Hone your experience in account management, business development, marketing and sales
- Engage clients from various industries and understand the Bank’s role in the ins and outs of the clients’ businesses
- Build your career under the mentorship of industry experts
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in account management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance or any related field
- Strong background in credit evaluation and financial analysis preferred
- Experience in banking an advantage
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, non-verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills
Location: Cagayan de Oro
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.