Be In Good Hands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees—we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help you secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development.
With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
Position Title: Credit Review Officer
Ensures that loan approvals which were made within Branch Credit Committee, Area Coordinator, Assistant Area Supervisors and Area Supervisors levels conformed with the internal and external policies and procedures and approving authority guidelines.
Broaden your competencies in credit evaluation, financial analysis, policy formulation, research orientation, and risk assessment
Level up your teamwork and collaboration skills as you review loan applications
- Graduate of any Business-related courses, preferably Economics, Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years working experience in credit with focus on commercial and corporate loans
- Knowledgeable in credit risk analysis
- Well versed in EBITDA, and using/managing spreadsheets
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have a pro-active approach to problem solving and the ability to meet tight deadlines
Rank: Junior Officer
Unit: Credit Group
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.