Be In Good Hands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees—we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help you secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development.
With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
Position Title: Change Management & Implementation Officer
- Be a catalyst in the transformation of processes used by CEG and branches
- Gain knowledge about the different methodologies and tools used in project management, automation, and innovation
- Exposure to different processes and policies that will provide better understanding and appreciation of the business
- Implementation of projects and initiatives for departments and divisions under CEG
- Facilitation of discussions and workshops with stakeholders for process improvements and solutions designs
- Identification of recommendations for centralization
- Must be experienced in program management with business, systems, and process analysis background
- Knowledge and/or experience on project management, quality methodologies, and automation (ex. RPA)
- Candidate must be analytical – can analyze, diagnose, design, and implement solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this role entails coordination and communication with different teams within and outside CEG
- Knowledge in creating training materials and processes from scratch
Unit: Branch Banking Sector
Rank: Junior Officer
Location: GT Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.