- The Product Engineering Lead will have a range of responsibilities from shaping, implementing and leading delivery of strategic products to ensuring that client stays on the leading edge of technology.
- Our Product Engineering Lead contribute across the technology stack, from database and software libraries that supports continuous deployment, to web and native apps.
- Product Engineering Lead will have a real passion for software development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning, typically manifest in their community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas).
- Product Engineering Lead will demonstrate leadership in product quality, technical excellence and engineering practices.
- Programming Languages (at least 3):
- React JS,
- Java (at least ver 8)
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot SQL
- Node JS (optional)
- Tech stack and frameworks (at least 6):
- HTML, CSS
- Mobile with react native
- OAuth and RESTFul APIs
- MS-SQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL Material UI, Bootstrap 4 Containers (ex. Docker)
- Unit testing knowledge
- Data migration familiarization Microservices
- Clouse Services (Azure or AWS) Git or SVN
Be In Good Hands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees – we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development.
With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.