Be In Good Hands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees—we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help you secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development.
With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
Position Title: Fraud Investigation Officer
Develop an in-depth understanding on the fraud management in the banking and financial institution
Work on challenging and impactful projects that contribute to the Bank’s growth and success
Participate in cross-functional teamwork, fostering collaboration and creativity, and receive personalized career coaching and mentoring to chart your professional growth path
Enjoy competitive perks and benefits that reward your hard work and dedication
The Fraud Investigation Officer (FIO) shall assist the Fraud Investigation Department Head in the management of fraud loss and the efficient and effective case resolution of fraud related customer complaints.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Investigates fraud incidents to determine root causes and points of failure as well as to establish the validity of fraud related customer claims.
- Resolves fraud-related disputes within the prescribed turn-around-time and in compliance with the set policies and procedures or rules set by regulatory bodies.
- Collaborates with internal and external parties to provide an effective resolution of customer complaints.
- Provides critical judgment when conducting investigation.
- Recommends and implements process improvement to improve fraud detection, prevention and recovery.
- Establishes good relationship with various Business Units, external anti-fraud working groups for sharing Industry information in managing and preventing fraud.
- Prepares and submits accurate and timely reports.
- Performs other duties/tasks as assigned.
- Submit accurate and timely completion of case investigation and restitution report.
- Provide quality communication with internal & external customers regarding investigation results.
- Render quality judgement in the review of cases for restitution.
- Graduate of Business course or related courses.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience of fraud investigation in the banking industry or at least 2 years in the non-banking industry.
- Must have working knowledge on various banking products.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Good Oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in basic computer software applications specifically Microsoft Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access).
- Must be willing to travel to do field work.
- Must be willing to be assigned on shifting schedule, including graveyard shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to extend hours or report to work when required by the Business.
- Must be willing to be reachable/contactable 24×7 by phone and/or e-mail.
Rank: Junior Officer
Business Unit: Operations Control Group / Fraud Management Division / Fraud Prevention, Quality Assurance and Administrative Department
Office Location: Metrobank Center, BGC
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.