Be In Good Hands with Metrobank
Here at Metrobank, we don’t simply hire employees—we hone future leaders. We provide opportunities that enhance your skills and unlock your talents, helping you evolve into a well-rounded individual. We supply you with all the pieces you need to do your best work, unleashing your full potential to help you secure your future and lead a fulfilling career. And with Metrobank’s strong heart for the community, you have the chance to give back and make worthwhile contributions to our nation’s economic and social development. With Metrobank, a meaningful life is within your reach!
Position Title: Commercial Operational Risk Officer
- Develop and implement risk practices, standards, technologies and policies for managing operational risk
- Assist in managing high-risk strategic projects, products and markets on operational risk
- Work closely with other units of the Bank on their operational risk management plans and practices
The Commercial Operational Risk Officer will assist in the development and management of strategies in controlling risks resulting to inadequate and failed internal processes, people and systems or from external events. The role will also participate in the assessment and evaluation of policies, standards, business continuity plans and other issues related to operational risk management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or other related field
- 2 years of work related experience in operational risk or financial operations
- Good oral & written communication skills
Rank: Junior Officer
Unit: Risk Management Group
Location: Metrobank Center, BGC
To apply for this job please visit careers.metrobank.com.ph.